European Racking Federation
Welcome to the European Racking Federation, the FEM Racking and Shelving Product Group, that represents, promotes and protects the interests of the European Racking Industry by:
- Establishing a source of information for manufacturers, distributors, test houses, control organisations, users, teaching bodies and government authorities
- Facilitating European discussion about technical, commercial and economic storage equipment and methods issues
- Facilitating European collaboration
- definition and classification of equipment
- production of standards
- safety and quality
- market data
- research and development
- Publishing a range of studies and documents promoting safer utilisation of storage equipment
- Promoting any other activity of value to manufacturers and users
Our Mission Statement
The European Racking and Shelving Federation of national manufacturers Associations has the aim of influencing all manufacturers and the market worldwide towards common, cost effective, safe technical standards.
Please note that for an Association to become a member of the European Racking Federation, they must also be a member of FEM, within the eligibility criteria of FEM (see website http://www.fem-eur.com/index.php/about_intro/en/). Subscription fees are payable to both FEM and ERF on an annual basis.
European Materials Handling Federation
ERF is the Racking and Shelving Product Group of FEM
Click here for more information on FEM (European Materials Handling Federation).